Job Location: BEP Europe, Bruges, Belgium
You are responsible for…
- …the development of the PLC program on the E-RATIONAL machines, specified to the project.
- …the execution of the I/O tests, functional tests as well as commissioning of the machine off- and on-site.
- …organizing technical documentation and manuals concerning the operation of the ORC machine of concern.
- …instructing the customer about the ORC machine (mechanical, electrical and PLC related) at commissioning phase, meanwhile informing about the temporarily maintenance activities required on the machine. Documents required for these related activities are maintained by yourselves.
- …reporting after site interventions.
- …self-deployment through education and training programs.
- …primary care to solve of PLC-related and program issues of customers.
- …analysis and synthesis, together with the customer, of technical problems to find a suitable solution. After implementation, feedback is given to the relevant departments in the organization and documentation is adapted.
- …informing and consulting other engineering departments and the project management inside the organization to share site experiences regarding technical, organizational and practical bottle-necks. You deliver input for potential improvements on the projects and machines.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree Electro mechanics (or equivalent experience).
- General knowledge on PLC, electrical calculations and components.
- Good knowledge on PLC programming. Knowledge of Siemens TiA Portal is a plus.
- Knowledge of Siemens Simotion is a plus.
- Eloquent and hands-on problem solver. You are able to inform a third party on necessary modifications in the field.
- General overview on systems (installation, configuration, hard- and software).
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. General knowledge of German and/or French is highly appreciated.
- You are willing to travel regularly (nationally and internationally) in function of the project orders (40% of the time on yearly basis).
- Experience on renewable projects, energy projects, biomass projects, boiler systems, … is highly appreciated.
- Challenging and varied job in a high-tech engineering company.
- Autonomy on the job, flexible working hours.
- Attention for personal development, potential to define your personal path of growth within the organization.
- Contract for indefinite period.
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant and open minded working atmosphere, international environment.